Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Mouth and My Brain

Mouth and Brain. These two parts of my body do not always get along. If you ask my friends they will tell you there are days when they do not even communticate with one another.

I needed a place to drop my rants. I have a blog that I love, but I want to keep that for the sane me. For the girl who thinks before she speaks. That blog is about my family, children, and friends. The one that when someone asks if I blog I say yes and give them that web address. This one is purely for me. So that when I have verbal diaharrea I have somewhere to go. I am sure you will see, that I am really quite goofy on the inside. I have done a few things I am not proud of (something about a photo from a girls weekend is still floating out there) but that I really am a normal woman, mom and wife. Who just happens to write to get it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment