Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grouchy!

I am feeling grouchy. Bitchy. Mean. I want to yell and scream and stomp my feet, and I would except that it would make my feet hurt and then I would be even MORE grouchy and that would lead to my brain oozing out my left ear. And that would be BAD!!! What is even more annoying is that there is no one particular thing that is making me feel this way. If there were, I could take care of said thing and remedy this whole nasty mess, but no, no one thing can be done to fix this mess. This fine freaking mess. Now to be fair, I consider myself a proactive person. I truly feel that you are the one who can change your circumstances. I feel that you can choose, within reason, how you are going to view your day, your world, your life. And I believe that you have the full power to change those same things. And I think that is part of what is making me so damn grouchy. I know what I want to say and do, but then again I also know how those things will be taken, and needless to say, I will be the bad guy. What I have to say, most likely will be considered overly harsh and completely unnecessary. I say it will be the truth, but because the individuals I would like to say these things to are so tiny/tender/precious.....GAG! I would just be the big meanie. Has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe it might be more cruel to let these poor souls (trying to be kind here) wander around out there in the big bad world without a clue. I certainly do not presume to think I can change their minds, but I do think that information, no matter that it might seem to be overly harsh, is sometimes much kinder than how it seems. So I will now go take a deep breath and think calming thoughts. But since I have been doing that for a few days now and to no avail, I guess I better go find a better way. And that really sucks! I am so tired of walking on eggshells!

No comments:

Post a Comment