Monday, October 17, 2011

My deleted FB post

Have you ever typed it all up and been ready to hit send and realized, probably not the best idea? I did that this morning. It was a really good post, but may have made me look a little nuts and since those of you who follow me here, already know I am nuts. I will share that post with you. If you happen to just be stopping by...I am sorry. Hope your Monday is outstanding.

"Dear Monday, You can bite me. I am going back to bed. If you see a 3 year old and two 2 year olds playing in the road, they are likely mine. I locked the doors, but they are smart little buggers. So,throw them back in the house, and you might want to call my husband and see if he gives a crap. He likely does, but he will get to it whenever he rolls out of bed. the rest of us be damned."

Can you tell I might be a little PMS-y? Ya I can feel it. The little things are nagging hardcore. I think I need another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment