Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Husband

Even on the days that I would most like to string him up, my Husband is one amazing guy. I am grateful for him and all he does. I love him like no other. I love the way he treats me and more importantly, our children. I didn't grow up with a great fatherly influence. Read back a few posts, you will understand. My kids on the other hand, have an amazing example of a man in their life and I am delighted.

I know there are times I am unappreciative of him. Days I do not give him near enough credit. After all he is married to me. The man deserves a gold medal for merely waking up with me most days (I am so NOT a morning person, ever!). Those days when I think he is chewing his food too loudly type of thing. But he is amazing. And I need to remember to tell him that more often. He is truly a gift.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes they do chew too loudly....it's not your fault that you hate it...it's your amazing genetic makeup that causes your ire to rise and your ears to peek to perfection.

    ReplyDelete