Monday, May 3, 2010

Light Bulb

Every have one of those days when it dawns on you (with the swing of a sledgehammer) that you have just seen someones true colors, and you cannot stand what you see (or saw, as the case maybe)? Had that happen recently, and after being left nearly speechless (shocking, I know) and having some time to ponder over what had happened and talk to the hubs about it, I got angry. Angry that someone would be so nasty. Angry that someone would make it so clear that they were looking down their nose at someone/something. Made some future decisions easy for me, which I think was a good thing, considering that I was kinda waffling on my resolve! Now, no more waffling, no more wondering if I had made the right decision. I am confident. I am strong. And I hope that I am never that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment